Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fly, my pretties!


They're out, and coming to a delayed train near you soon! The first set of badges is in the post, and whilst addressing the labels, I was struck by how far and wide the net of hate extends. I like that, "net of hate", I must remember to use that again sometime. Anyway, so far you've written to me from the counties of Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire and Berkshire and here are some of your comments:
"An odd feeling, considering, but I think I will be wearing it with pride" Richard, Swindon
"Could I have a dozen, as I know a number of people who want to 'Wear the badge with Pride'!" Charles, Exeter
"They sum up my feelings perfectly" Dave, Frome.
A special mention to the first person who spots a fellow traveller wearing a badge, and please keep your comments and requests coming, either on the blog, or you can e-mail me at IhateFGW@yahoo.co.uk.
Just as an aside, I realise that I have made a mistake by using the '@' sign in my blog, instead of writing 'at' as most people do, to avoid the e-mail-address-finding-spam-monster. My inbox has already received several requests from spurious foreign businessmen offering to give me large sums of money if I could just help by laundering a bit of cash through my account. I look forward to receiving an e-mail advertising penis enlargements any time now.

4 comments:

Billyo said...

Recieved my badge. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Got my badge too. They are bootiful.

On the downside, today, I had no problems at all with the trains so I couldn't practise my badge-wearing.

Maybe the badges will act like a 'lucky rabbits foot' and ensure we get a better service :)

Billyo said...

No such luck for me this week. I'm on 3 out of 3 journeys delays so far this week.

The Badge stays put.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory