Monday, March 03, 2008

New badges on the way


I'm delighted to announce that after a short absence, the badges are back. I think it's something about the beginning of March that has galvanised me back into action, as I feel like we're finally emerging from winter hibernation.
I've received several requests over the past few months, I have saved all your details, and your badges will soon be arriving through your doors.
If you too would like a completely free badge expressing your feelings towards First Great Western, please send an e-mail with your name, address and the number of badges you'd like to ihatefgw@yahoo.co.uk
I'm also happy to receive photographs of you sporting your badges, so please send those to the same address.

2 comments:

Lord Hutton said...

We had a meeting with FGW last week. He was very amused about the badges and had heard of your blog

Helen said...

Ah, my notoriety grows, and I'm well on the way to world domination, excellent. I had a problem with a refund on my ticket late last year. The manager who ended up sorting it out had also read my blog, but luckily I hadn't made any sarky comments about it or I could have ended up being persona non grata on the Windsor to Slough line. The shame!